With years of experience providing physician accounting and other services with physician groups and doctor offices, we can help your practice with one or all of the following:
- Prepare accounting, tax returns and live or after-the-fact payroll.
- Consult practices on how to build their practices to grow, prosper and eventually maximize the value of the practice to assist eventual physician retirement.
- Consult owners on how to build a practice that allows you to balance work and time off.
- Maximize tax deductions, minimize taxes and protect you from IRS and other government audits.
- Analyze personal taxes:
- to make sure withholding during the year prevents surprise tax liabilities on April 15th
- to implement possible tax reduction strategies
- Prepare financials and explain how to use financials to assist physicians in monitoring their practice value and year-to-year operations.
- Choose the best retirement plans, vacation policies and other benefits for owners and staff.
- Analyze bed side manner, patient satisfaction, and staff morale to provide improvement solutions, happy and referring patients and minimize staff turnover.
As a physician, you are aware that millions of people try to self diagnose their own medical issues. These can have deadly consequences. While the financial side is not as dire, it is impossible to navigate all the tax regulations and strategy. Instead of doing it yourself or entrusting someone not as familiar, we would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this.