Our website provides a variety of resources to help you with
personal and business financial issues, to keep you informed
on current affairs, and to provide a portal to the most
valuable sources of information on the Internet.
- Newsletter: Stay up to date with our Monthly Tax & Business Alerts
- Payroll & Tax Calendar. View in one place all deadlines for payroll or
- Financial Calculators. A wide selection of calculators
will help you answer many important questions concerning your
personal finances - home mortgage, auto financing, loans and
credit cards, retirement, savings, investments, and
- Check Tax Refund. If you'd like to know when
you'll be receiving your federal and state tax refunds,
this is the place.
- Valuable Resource Links. We have assembled in one place a wide range of
links to some of the most valuable sources of information on
- Paycheck Calculator. Calculate gross-to-net for salaried
and hourly employees and view your pay stub, or calculate
- Make your Electronic Federal Tax Payments (EFTPS)
- 2020 W-4 and Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- Form W-9. Have you paid Independent Contractors, Lawyers, Medical Professionals for your business more than $600 in a calendar year? You must issue them Form W-9 in order to claim the deduction on your business return.
- Filing Information Returns (i.e. W-2 or 1099s) Without Payee TINs (Tax Identification Numbers). Here are the steps you need to follow to be in compliant with the IRS information returns.
- Hobby Loss checklist. Not sure if your income is considered a Hobby or Schedule C business? Check out the IRS rules and regulations on how to report your income.
- Department of Labor (DOL) Employment Laws Stay up to date with the current DOL & Employment Laws.
- Document Retention Period
- The Health Insurance Marketplace. Need Health Insurance? Here is a direct link to the Health Insurance Market Place.
- Florida Sales & Use Tax. Login to the Florida Sales & Use Tax website to file your Sales Tax Return from here.
- Florida Department of Revenue. Here is where you can get Florida E-Services Support.
- Sunbiz (File Annual Report).Click on the link to file your Annual Sunbiz Report.
- 2018 Tax Reform for Small Businesses
Richard Rust, CPA, P.A.
Certified Public Accountant